Grafton Beach Resort

108 room 3*+ All-Inclusive resort at Stone Haven Bay (listing)
Neil

Grafton Beach Resort

Post by Neil »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 30 October 2002

As I will be staying at the Grafton Beach Resort in November I have read with interest and some concern the various comments about the hotel on this forum. The following link has some more reviews: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUrl-g147 ... obago.html I look forward to making my own opinion.
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 31 October 2002

Neil - please don't forget to share your impressions - good or bad, I'm sure it all helps to paint a picture to other prospective visitors.

Incidentally, we have a little Aide Mèmoire form available through the Feedback page on the main myTobago site. This allows me to send you a gentle reminder when you get back from holiday, politely reminding you that we would love to hear your views and impressions of Tobago. The system is strictly confidential and doesn't mean you'll get hassled - after all, we're not a commercial site.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Mark

Post by Mark »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 31 October 2002

I agree make your own opinion. We stayed at the Grafton in September & we were more than happy with the resort. After reading some postings prior to our stay we had some doubts about the place even before we stayed there but it was fine. We had a nice room & the food was ok & the staff were very friendly. If you asked "would i stay there again?" i would say yes.

Return to “Grafton Beach Resort”