Grafton Beach Resort

108 room 3*+ All-Inclusive resort at Stone Haven Bay (listing)
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Grafton Beach Resort

Post by David Watkins »

I am going on holiday to grafton on Nov 17 and am an avid holiday reader(it's the only chance I get). Can you tell me does the resort have a library,is there one nearby or do I have to lug books all the way?
regards
David.
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi David

I know exactly what you mean - I'm just the same.

If you want to put your holiday back a few months, I'll be able to tell you - we are intending to review the Grafton (and Le Grand Courlan) on our next trip next January/February. In the meantime, hopefully somebody with personal knowledge will be able to answer your question. Alternatively, email the hotel.

Failing the hotel having a "library" (and most do), nip down to the Polo Bar at Buccoo (just a 5-minute drive away). Charlie Johnson, the owner, operates a book-swap system. It costs TT$5 to swap your book, with all proceeds going to the local primary school. Last time I was there, he had a nice selection of reading.

Have a great trip and let us know how you get on.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Grafton Library

Post by David Watkins »

Thanks Steve,the polo was on my itinerary so I can kill two with one. Iwill definitely come back to uou wiyh my opinions
David
m.travis

Re: Grafton Beach Resort

Post by m.travis »

Steve, Have just returned from Tobago, a Christmas visit. What a wonderful place you have found my friend. The Grafton turned out to be a great place to stay, friendly, comfortable, great location for the beach. The staff proved excellent, the food was very good and the service all I hoped it would be. if anyone is looking to 'chill out' for however long then no better place will be found. I do think the national phrase should be 'what's the rush'. Will be returning. Also thanks for all your input, it certainly helped in organising what few activities we decided to do.
Steve Wooler

Post by Steve Wooler »

Great stuff - I'm delighted you had a great time and that the site helped. That's what its all about!
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
KittyWalker

Post by KittyWalker »

We have recently returned from a 2 week Christmas holiday in Tobago. We had a great time. The island is lovely and we indulged in lots of trips and watersports. We particulary recommend Ecodive on Stonehaven BAy (PADI diveschool - great instructors particularly for kids) and Sanddollar Yacht charter ( charter a skippered yacht and sail it yourself or have lessons US250 per dayper yacht). Both have websites
The only thing that wasn't great was the Grafton Beach Resort. This is a hotel that is a bit rough around the edges. Next time ( and there will be a next time soon !)we will pay more and stay at the Coco Reef.
We also thought that the Virgin direct flight was great and would use that again.
Thanks again for your website

Return to “Grafton Beach Resort”