Banana Boat Inn - Summary Description
4 room Guesthouse. Reader Satisfaction Rating
The Banana Boat Inn is located in Campbleton, next to Charlotteville. The property offers four small self-catering rooms.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Banana Boat Inn:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Banana Boat Inn
The Banana Boat Inn is nestled directly on the shores of Man O War Bay in Charlotteville, Tobago.... one of the prettiest bays in the Caribbean.
The Banana Boat Crew welcomes you to this intimate Caribbean Hideaway.
Pristine world-class scuba diving sites are mere minutes away and excellent snorkelling and kayaking are right on the doorstep. For hikers, nature lovers and bird watchers the surrounding region of tropical rain forests is just waiting to be explored.
Charlotteville is an exceptional Caribbean vacation centre. Enjoy it all from your base at the Banana Boat Inn with comfortable, newly-built, quality accommodation.