Castlewhite Hotel - Summary Description
10 room Guesthouse. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Castlewhite Hotel is located on the Windword Road along the Atlantic coast, near Studley Park. A short visit to the premises a few years back convinced me that although the facilities and accommodation are relatively modest, guests would be assured of the very highest standards of hospitality and welcome from the owners, Melvin and Dolores White.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Castlewhite Hotel:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Castlewhite Hotel
Welcome to Castlewhite Hotel and Holiday Resort, where it is more than a home away from home. Serene surroundings, scenic beauty, friendly atmosphere coupled with fine dining and great entertainment.
Do you wish to sink yourself into seclusion and become one with nature? Then come and enjoy the pleasures of Castlewhite Hotel.
We are situated at Studley Park, Tobago, just 15 minutes drive to the capital Scarborough in the west, and Roxborough in the east, away from the hustle and bustle of the main towns where you can enjoy the natural beauty of the island.