Coffee House Apartments - Summary Description
2 room Guesthouse. Reader Satisfaction Rating
New for 2013, the Coffee House Apartments are located on the southern edge of Castara village. Comprising two comfortable self-contained studios, these apartments are situated adjacent to, and owned by, Cheno Williams, who owns and runs the most popular cafe in the village and which is particularly noted for the excellence of it's breakfast offerings.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Coffee House Apartments:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Provided by the owners or extracted from their website at www.CastaraCoffeeHouse.com
The Coffee House Apartments in Castara consist of two accommodations within a three minute walk of Castara beach. Recently constructed, these two self-contained self-catering apartments are situated in lush gardens on the southern edge of the village of Castara.
These comfortable apartments are owned and managed by Cheno, who also runs Castara's popular Coffee House café. The Coffee House is well known for its terrific breakfasts and friendly service and Cheno as someone who is friendly and helpful to anyone staying with him, or eating in his café.
These studio apartments are located in quiet gardens that overlook Castara village green and the rainforest beyond. Constructed in 2012 they offer good value and are nicely finished. Castara beach is short walk along a well-trodden footpath alongside the bank of the stream flowing from the rainforest to the bay.
Further information is available on our own website