Coral Reef Guesthouse - Summary Description
5 room Guesthouse. Reader Satisfaction Rating
This simple but economical local guesthouse is located halfway between the airport and Scarborough. The property comprises of a mixture of Bed and Breakfast rooms and five self-catering apartments. We understand that the property is in serious need of refurbishment and the location leaves a little to be desired, even though the Coral Reef Guest House is only a short walk from windy Little Rockley Bay beach.
We regret that the email address shown on this property's website is no longer valid. We have been unable to trace an email address for them.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Coral Reef Guesthouse:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Coral Reef Guesthouse
Janice and Terry welcome you to the Coral Reef guesthouse and apartments.
This lovely resting place is located a five minute drive from both Mt Irvine golfcourse and the new Hilton championship course - in a quiet residential area, midway between the airport and the ferry terminal (10 minutes in either direction), and just a short walk to the beautiful white sandy beaches.
Enjoy the warm, sunny days and the cooler, sultry nights in the relaxed, friendly atmosphere of the Coral Reef. The sixteen air-conditioned rooms and nine apartments are surrounded by lush, tropical trees. The tranquil walkways lead you to the games room where you can try your hand at chess, backgammon and other forms of activity, or you can saunter along to the swimming pool for a dip followed by a long, cold drink at the bar.
This is a perfect tropical setting for relaxing with family and friends and to be at peace with yourself in Tobago.