Genesis Nature Park - Summary Description
5 room Guesthouse. Reader Satisfaction Rating
The Genesis Nature Park & Art Gallery is a small reserve and art gallery owned and run by local artist Michael Spencer. The property now offers 5 guest rooms on the upper floor. The ground floor has an open concept multi-purpose hall with dining space & breakfast kitchenette for simple self-catering.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Genesis Nature Park:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Genesis Nature Park
Five (5) Guest Rooms on upper floor. Air conditioned, hot and cold bath, satellite television, queen & standard size beds, ocean and garden view, private balcony (2) rooms, reception/dining/multi-purpose hall on lower level for self-catering of breakfast &/or simple meal. (Restaurants & grocery stores close by). Owned and operated by Michael Spencer. Breakfast options should be discussed with the property owners who reside on site. Special Features: Petting Zoo and Art Gallery on site.