Harris Guest House - Summary Description
5 room Guesthouse. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Owned and run by Harris McDonald, a popular lifeguard at Store Bay who also runs Harris' Jungle Tours, the Harris Guesthouse could offer friendly and hospitable accommodation to visitors if you don't mind a short journey to the beaches.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Harris Guest House:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Harris Guest House
Harris jungle house ...
Hello and welcome to my family-owned and run 'guest house'.
The property is located in Canaan, Golden Grove Road, a small quiet village near the western coast of Tobago. With the rural neighbourhood my customers experience life among the hospitable people of Tobago. Come in and have a look ..........
After the pick up at the airport you can choose from 5 different guest rooms all with private facilities and refrigerator:
- 2 Air-conditioned family rooms sleeping up to 4 adults each with cable TV.
- 3 Air-conditioned suites accommodating 2 persons each.
The prices do not include breakfast but can be provided for you on request. There are no taxes or service charges.
From the two bedrooms shown below, you have direct access to the garden. Here in the garden you find a cosy corner for a rest after your daily activities. There are caribbean varieties of fruit and flowers. Watch the humming birds and enjoy the quiet tropical country athmosphere.