River Side Cottage - Summary Description
4 room Guesthouse. Reader Satisfaction Rating
River Side Cottage is a small cottage, located beside the main road through Castara, offering three double rooms, and a larger family room with a three beds. Each room has en suite facilities and a small refrigerator. There is a shared kitchen with stove, toaster oven and refrigerator and a shared living room and varanda.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about River Side Cottage:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by River Side Cottage
River Side Cottage is the essence of what Castara does best.
Here everyone is a welcome guest. You will receive warm and natural Tobago hospitality, welcoming while giving you your privacy and space. Riverside Cottage and the Apartments next door are whistle clean, and simply furnished with a distinctly Tobago flavour. There are 4 guest Bedrooms in total with bathrooms plus cooking facilities.
Your impressions begin as you arrive .... the holiday apartments are nestled at the foot of the Main Ridge mountains which provide a majestic backdrop .... they sit beside a little river and are just 3 minutes from the waterfalls.Across the small road is the school and the sweep of sandy beach that is Castara bay.
Everything is within easy reach. Tobago is the essential Caribbean island, Castara is the quiet beach, and Riverside Cotttage is your affordable place to stay.
Nearby are local restaurants, small grocery shops, the village laundry, the fishing depot .... Welcome to village life on a Caribbean beach. It's what Castara does best.
It's all there for you to experience and enjoy from Riverside Cottage - behind the green hedge, beside the small river, at the foot of the mountains of Tobago.
Explore waterfalls, the tropical rainforest, birdlife, or go snorkeling and swimming or just laze on the beach... just do whatever you want to, from Riverside Cottage in Castara.