Seaview Guesthouse - Summary Description
Guest House. Reader Satisfaction Rating
The Seaview Guesthouse is located in the Bacolet area of Scarborough, next door to the Blue Haven Hotel and close to Bacolet Beach. Sadly our email requests for additional information have been ignored and their website give no real information, so we have no real information for this small property.
Update January 2008. Emails to this property's address are bouncing because they haven't cleared their email. Their website displays a blank page. Although we have no confirmation, we suspect that this property is no longer offering visitor accommodation.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Seaview Guesthouse:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Seaview Guesthouse
On a personal note: This is probably one of the nicest places to stay on Tobago.
- Central-close to Scarborough, yet situated in a quiet area. Small quiet beach close by (Next to Blue Haven)
- An amazing view-watch the TT ferry arrive and depart, gaze out over the Atlantic, enjoy sunsets and 'lime' with guests, as well as Deons' family and friends
- Nicely kept grounds-a lovely peice of property with no shortage of local wildlife
- Private-a secluded ocean water pool down hand built stairs
- Clean-Deon Lewis, host keeps the place spotless
- Economical-affordable for the luxury of the area
- Friendly-Deon is accomodating, with a big heart. He wants to insure that your holiday is memorable and relaxing making everyone feel welcome