Blue Waters Inn - Summary Description
38 room Hotel/Inn. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Set in 46 acres of lush tropical grounds backing picturesque Batteaux Bay, the Blue Waters Inn boasts one of the most beautiful locations on Tobago. Times were not kind to the hotel and it suffered from serious under-investment. However, the hotel has undergone major refurbishment in recent years and early reports are highly positive.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Blue Waters Inn:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Blue Waters Inn
From the deep blue of the Atlantic, to the golden sandy beach of Batteaux Bay, to the brilliant green of our lush hills - this is Blue Waters Inn, Friendly By Nature. We offer Tobago's finest hiking and birdwatching. Be awakened by a symphony of birds celebrating the birth of a new day.
Curious Manta Rays, richly overgrown coral reefs, hordes of friendly fish and highly impressive drift dives - Aquamarine Dive Limited, the on-site dive operation, offers easy access to Tobago's most unique dive adventures, with our finest sites only minutes from your doorstep.
HOTEL TYPE: Beachfront Low-Rise Resort Hotel tucked away in it's own secluded bay amongst 46 acres of lush tropical grounds.
LOCATION: Approximately 20 miles (1 hour by Taxi) from Scarborough, Tobago's capital, and 27 miles (1 hour 15 minutes by Taxi) from Crown Point International Airport
ROOMS: A total of 38 rooms. These include 3 Bungalows with either 1 or 2 air conditioned bedrooms, kitchen, dining room, living room, and a large porch, 4 self catering apartments with