Changrela Cocrico Inn - Summary Description
18 room Hotel/Inn. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Located in the small town of Plymouth on the north coast. The Cocrico Inn is 5 minutes walk from Great Courland Bay and Plymouth Back Bay beaches. This small apartment hotel offers a total of eighteen rooms of varying size and occupancy. Two rooms with their own kitchen and a two bedroom apartment with outdoor cooking are located poolside. The fourteen other rooms are located on the first floor. The Inn also has a dining room, bar and kitchen in the main building. Maximum adult occupancy is 50 persons.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Changrela Cocrico Inn:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Changrela Cocrico Inn
Except for 2 rooms and one 2-bedroom apartment downstairs, poolside, air-conditioned with fully equipped kitchens; the 14 other rooms at the Inn are upstairs. All rooms have tiled floors, are air-conditioned, have private balcony, hot & cold water, toilet and shower, cable tv. Some with refrigerator and microwave. Our spacious lounge room has been converted into a two bedroom apartment next to the swimming pool, with outdoor cooking area. Large groups prefer to rent this apartment and other rooms depending on the size of the group. Check out our rates now. The Inn boasts of a 20 ft x 40 ft swimming pool, with shallow and deep ends. Meals can be obtained from our guest only kitchen and dining room upon request. A small bar is on site. Guests are welcome to cook in our kitchen or in the rooms with cooking facilities. See photos.
Accommodation is available for groups up to 50 persons visiting Tobago for scuba diving, wind surfing, surfboarding, kite boarding, reef touring, fishing, hiking, biking, golf, tennis, football, sight seeing, island tours, church gatherings, company retreats, weddings. Snowbirds will love our long term rates.