Enchanted Waters Hotel - Reader Reports & Opinion
ok , i am going to take my new wife to Tobago and both of us fancy this hotel so i was hoping somebody can answer a few questions for me
1. Is it suitable for kids , well our 1 year old son ,
2. is the package taht they offer for 14 days worth it , in my mind it seems very good ,and is teh car needed for the 14 days thats included .
3. is here more child freindly than the seahorse or teh grafton , i have satyed previously at teh Rex Turtle and i have promised teh wife tobe i wont take her to the same resort as i weant with the previous wife
4. is the cost of living ie , eating out for 7 days of teh holiday still cheap as when i was there about 9 years ago it was very very cheap , just wondering if its gone up to teh other isalnds prices
5. which is the best airline i have priced up Virgin who i rate very highly and i have travelled with BA b4 , and also Excell to teh canaries only , do Monarch still fly to the island ????????
6. is tehre a direct from Manchester as i live 10 mins drive away from there so would make sense to go from there
and lastly a recommendation from me for anyone who is flying from Gatwick and has to saty in a hotel teh night b4 , there is a hotel called IFIELD COURT in Ifield who offer 28 days free parking inteh winter and 14 free in the summer , free courtesy bus to teh airport , and is a very nice hotel with brilliant restaraunt , i have used many times when flying from Gatwick , tehy even make sure you havent got a flat battery in teh winter , for when you get back ,
anyway hopesomeone can help
I'm looking into accommodation for my wedding party guests for next year and came across the Enchanted Waters (Patino's) website. The small hotel looks wonderful on the screen: has anyone been there and would you reccomend it? In addition do you think it would be a suitable location for someone with walking difficulties (are there many flights of stairs?)
Has Anyone Stayed At This Property?
Can I just say that I love the website, very informative. Anyway, we are toying with the idea of booking a holiday to Tobago in January 2006 with Virgin Holidays staying at the Enchanted Waters. Has anyone stayed here and if so your comments would be much appreciated? Was last in Tobago 5 years ago and we adored the island. We stayed at the Turtle Beach hotel then but quite fancy staying in a smaller accommodation this time.
Any comments or recommendations?
Places On The Caribbean Beach
Diane And Charlie
We are coming to Tobago Jan 14-23 and am looking for accommodations on the beach with snorkeling. Guest house, small resort, apartment, small villa (1 couple and 1 adult)
Enchanted Waters Hotel
My Husband & Myself will be traveling to Tobago for the first time in December 2008. Would anyone have any information (recent) on the Enchanted Waters hotel. Good or Bad. I have read the reviews and the hotel sounds nice but would like some feed back before I book. Should you have any other suggestions I am open. I did check to see if the Top of Tobado was available but they are booked for the month of December. I would like to stay @ a nice place near or on the beach w/ restaurant/bar but not break the bank. We are there for a week. Thanks for any suggestions or information.