Manta Lodge - Summary Description
22 room Hotel/Inn. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Located at the north-eastern end of Tobago, the Manta Lodge is located immediately across the Atlantic coast road from Speyside beach. The Inn is best known as home to a dive service - Tobago Dive Experience.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Manta Lodge:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Manta Lodge
In Speyside, Tobago, West Indies, this small comfortable resort hotel has all the modern facilities to make your Caribbean holiday memorable and relaxing.
Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Mountain Rain Forest Reserve (est. 1776), Manta Lodge is the ideal place for scuba divers, birders, families, and anyone hoping to escape from it all and just relax.
Directly offshore from the hotel are some of the Caribbean's finest coral reefs and best know bird sanctuaries. Manta Lodge's on site full-service dive centre, Tobago Dive Experience, operates daily dive charters to the lush reefs. Scuba diving highlights including the world's biggest brain coral, fantastic drift diving, near virgin reefs and lots of fish.
For birders and hikers, the estate surrounding the lodge is a cornucopia of tropical flora and fauna, with nature trails starting right outside the guest rooms. The trails are perfect for individual exploration, or let the staff arrange a professional guide, for bird watching and nature tours of the nearby Little Tobago Island or the Mountain Rain Forest, the western hemisphere's oldest rain forest preserve!
Opened in 1995, Manta Lodge has been designed for guest comfort and ease. Modern facilities include air conditioned guest rooms, freshwater swimming pool, sandy beach, full service restaurant, premium brand bar, local water taxi, nature trails, full service scuba diving & snorkelling including PADI, BSAC, NAUI scuba training, and lots lots more.