Tropikist Beach Hotel - Summary Description
54 room Resort. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Located on the seafront, within a 5-minute walk of the airport and close to Store Bay, the Tropikist Beach Hotel provides basic accommodation in a three-story complex of buildings. The small beach outside the hotel is not suitable for swimming.
The Tropikist has suffered from a very poor reputation for many years but there are some indications that it might be getting its act together at last. Recent visitor reports have been much more positive and we have heard none of the horrendous stories of old. We understand that the hotel is under new management and, if so, we wish them well.'
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Tropikist Beach Hotel:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Tropikist Beach Hotel
Tropikist Beach Hotel features fifty-four (54) distinct rooms. Divided into twenty-seven (27) Standard Rooms; fifteen (15) Superior Rooms, and twelve (12) Deluxe Rooms.
All rooms are air-conditioned, ocean view, cable television viewing, direct dial telephone and standard security features.
The bathrooms include tub with shower in the superior rooms and shower stalls in the Standard rooms. Shaver outlets, hair dryers, ironing boards, safety deposit box and amenities are provided in the Deluxe room.
Two (2) pools, a children's pool and one with swim up pool bar and beautifully landscaped waterfall. Tropikist also has a new on-site restaurant. Also available are beautiful sea-bathing facilities with a lovely expanse of sandy beach. Games of cricket and volleyball add to the fun. Tours of the island's major attractions can be organised by our front desk.
Informal during the day and Elegantly Casual after sunset.
- 2 Restaurants
- International, Local and Continental Cuisine
- Poolside Bar
- Beach Front
- Massage Therapy
- Internet Café (to be added)
- Organized Tours ( Island and Caribbean)
- Car Rentals
- Non-motorized water Sports
- Live Entertainment
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Baby Sitting (advance requests)
- Picnic Baskets
- Dive Center:
- Deep Sea Diving, Scuba Diving, Fishing (upon request)
- Cricket and Volleyball
- Weddings and Honeymoon packages available