Turtle Beach - Summary Description
125 room Resort. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Located at Great Courland Bay on the northern coast, the All-Inclusive 2* Turtle Beach hotel, owned by Rex Resorts, is relatively unsophisticated, but can represent good value for money if you don't mind staying in buildings reminiscent of a World War II prisoner-of-war camp and wearing garish plastic armbands to show your accommodation status.
Turtle Beach is the best place to see Leatherback turtles laying eggs and their resultant hatchlings, during the season.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Turtle Beach:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Turtle Beach
All 125 spacious air-conditioned rooms have private bathrooms with baths and shower, telephone and balcony or patio overlooking the beach and the sea beyond - a vantage point from where the spectacular sunsets can be best admired.
A number of family rooms have a small child's bedroom.
Private bathroom with shower/bath
Balcony or patio with seaview
1 King or 2 Twin beds
As Superior, but with an additional smaller non air-conditioned bedroom
Enjoy a cool tropical drink at the Beach Bar while gazing upon the pelicans diving into the warm blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. In this peaceful haven gentle breezes refreshingly cool the Corlanders Lounge, a venue for evening cocktails before experiencing one of the varied dining themes at the Kiskadee Restaurant.
Buffet, barbecue and table d'hôte dining; also offer a la carte dining
Crusoe Bar & Lounge
A cozy open plan bar with access to the gardens. The lounge is a perfect setting for pre-dinner cocktails.
Informal and friendly located directly overlooking the beach