Avocado Cottage - Summary Description
2-bedroom Cottage/Small House. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Avocado Cottage is a two bedroom wooden house located in tropical gardens in a quiet area on the edge of the Mount Irvine Golf course. It has a large veranda with views over the golf course to the sea and is within a short walk of good beaches.
We stayed at Avocado Cottage during our 2010 trip to Tobago and were very impressed with both the owner and the property. Anyone looking for non-frills accommodation in a lovely setting and with a friendly and hospitable local host would do well to consider this property.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Avocado Cottage:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Provided by the owners or extracted from their website at www.avocado-cottage.com
Avocado Cottage is a lovely detached 2-bedroom wooden house on the small friendly Caribbean island of Tobago and is situated in an ideal location at Mount Irvine.
The property is a short walk from excellent swimming and surfing beaches and within easy reach of restaurants and bars but far enough away to be private and quiet. It is set in a garden with tropical fruits and flowers. The gardens include mango trees, banana trees, coconut trees, an avocado tree, orange and lime trees. There are also lots of birds and wildlife including iguanas to look out for in the garden.
One of the attractions of the cottage is a large veranda area with stunning views over the Mount Irvine golf course and the Caribbean Sea. There is a double bedroom and one with twin beds, plus a living area and fully equipped kitchen.
Transfers to and from the airport are included and a light meal will be provided on the evening of your arrival together with a selection of soft drinks.
Further information is available on our own website