Blue Waters Villa - Summary Description
3-bedroom Holiday Villa. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Blue Waters Villa is a three-bedroom two-storey house located at Bacolet on the outskirts of capital, Scarborough. The house is located on a residential estate, 300 yards from Bacolet beach.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Blue Waters Villa:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Blue Waters Villa
blue waters villa overlooks the ocean having panoramic views from the large veranda running around the ease,south,and west sides of the house.there are cool refeshing breezes even in the hottest weather,with stunning sunrises and sunsets and in the evening the underwater lighiting in the pool gives off an almost mystical opalescent hue . set on a hill near the site of the old dutch fort beveren,blue waters villa was designed and built by its owners and has an unusual design. painted in a stunning colour ,the gardens are full of unusual plants and scrubs,whilst the boundry fence consisting of over a hundred colourful bouganvillias, is home for the busy little hummingbirds which are conttantly dart around in full view tropical birds are in abundance from the large,noisy cocrico,the national bird of tobago.green parakeets,colourful shy mot-mot (king of the forest) and the cheeky little banaquit are all regular visitors to the veranda and gardens whilst fireflies illuminate the trees in the evening.our aimis to have a family holiday home to delight other people wishing to unwind,relax,chill out and recover from the stresses of modern life.you will be amongst the birds,flowers and tropical rainforest,enjoy the sea and sand and meet the beautiful,frendly,kind and wonderful people of tobago.
we can promise you a holiday you will always remember until you return again!