Bougain-Villa - Summary Description
3-bedroom Holiday Villa. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Bougain-Villa is an airconditioned 3-bedroom villa with a swimming pool, set in a tropical garden with a large variety of bougainvillea plants from which the property gets its name. The property is located in the up-market suberb of Bacolet
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Bougain-Villa:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Bougain-Villa
Bougain-villa is a charming luxury built detached 3 bedroom villa with a swimming pool, set in a tropical garden with a large variety of bougainvillea plants from which the property gets its name.
It was built in May 2006 and has 3 airconditioned en-suite bedrooms. All 3 bathrooms have showers and one also has a bath. The property is light and very welcoming with tall ceilings, cool floor tiles, ceiling fans, clay light fittings and the furniture and furnishings are of a high quality. It also has wireless internet access. The villa is tastefully decorated with an ethnic twist and has a large aquarium of beautiful tropical fish.
The pool luminates at night time for late swimming or if you prefer you can relax poolside on the sun loungers.
The nearest beach is only a refreshing 5 minute walk away and the town of Scarborough is a 5 minute drive away.