Brash Villa - Summary Description
4-bedroom Holiday Villa. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Located high on the slopes behind Mount Irvine golf course, the Brash Villa has a wonderful location offering views of Buccoo Reef and the Nylon Pool. This spacious hacienda-style villa is provided fully staffed with a housekeeper and cook and can comfortably sleep family groups of up to twelve, or four couples.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Brash Villa:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Brash Villa
The Brash Villa is a family estate owned and operated by the Brash family. Sitting on top of Orange Hill overlooking Tobago's international golf course, our guests have a breathtaking view of the coastline unsurpassed by any other vacation spot on the island.
Boasting four spacious bedrooms, with en suite bathrooms, the villa easily accommodates 3 average sized families.
The large kitchen comes with the option of having a cook who delights in tempting your taste buds with the aroma of Tobago's most loved cultural foods. When in season, our orchard teems with some of the Caribbean's most delicious fruit.
For our guests who make it a priority to keep physically fit you can walk straight out of your bedroom and dive into the pool for an early morning workout or use it to cool down after your game of tennis on our tennis court.