Canboulay - Summary Description
4-bedroom Holiday Villa. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Canboulay is nestled on the gently rolling slope of a lush tropical garden overlooking the 8th fairway on the scenic Mount Irvine Golf Course. 3-minute walk to the beach.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Canboulay:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Canboulay
A beautifully appointed four-bedroom villa on the Mt. Irvine Golf Course. This colonial style villa offers four comfortable bedrooms, each with ensuite bathroom. Entrance to the house is through a large back patio and into the open-plan living and dining room, flowing out to the spacious front patio. There is a split staircase leading down to the private swimming pool, lush tropical gardens and across the golf course to the sea. A wide corridor leads off the living room to the bedrooms, two on one wing and the master on the other wing of the house. The fourth bedroom is on the pool level and has an external access.
The charming kitchen, with utility and pantry are accessed from the dining area.
This cool, tropical villa is a wonderful holiday property, much loved by guests.
This villa comes with maid service included 6 days per week.