Cool Breeze - Reader Reports & Opinion
Amir M from Trinidad visited in March 2011 and awarded
My family of six (6) including myself stayed in the Cool Breeze Villa on 'Carnival' Weekend in Trinidad & Tobago, March 2011.
It was a wonderful experience!
Many times pictures on websites make a place look better than it actually is, but in the case of Cool Breeze, it's quite the opposite! The pictures you'll find online do little justice for this wonderful villa!
What's so special about this Villa?
1. Its location. Barcolet Gardens is a very quiet, serene and secure area of Tobago. The Villa is on a Hill, and overlooks the Sea to the South of Tobago. The view from the villa is spectacular, especially at mornings with the sunrise. It is also just a few mins away from the island's capital of Scarborough.
2. The Breeze! Being on a hill and facing the sea, the villa is constantly filled with cool, refreshing breeze. The veranda is particularly breexy, but what I found amazing is that if one opens the doors from the master bedroom, the breeze just circles through the corridor and throughout the house! Very refreshing.
3. The Villa itself and its contents. The villa is very well kept, clean and its contents are of a high quality. The villa is simple, yet very elegant, and lends to a very satisfied and comfortable feeling. The kitchen is fully equipped, the living room filled with all the electronics and players one would need, and the bedrooms are very comfortable and roomy.
4. The compound. The compound which houses the villa consists of a wide expanse of lawn and fruit trees, and lends to a very peaceful and serene experience. One can walk through the garden, help one's self to any fruit available, making the stay a truly satisfying one!
5. The Caretakers. There are two caretakers at the villa. Floyd, the human kind, and his canine companion. They are both very pleasant, very friendly, very courteous, and willing to help in any way possible.
All in all, I have no hesitation is recommending this villa to anyone who might be looking for a nice relaxing, refreshing getaway. It is very comfortable, and guaranteed to bring about a sense of calm and satisfaction.
Richard Graham from Canada visited in February 2011 and awarded
We enjoyed our stay at the Cool Breeze Villa very much, the handicapped friendly access was a bonus we usually do not get. The driving directions though sounding complicated were spot on and the Villa was very easy to find. We were met by Floyd who showed us around and took us to shop for groceries, he was very helpful. The Villa was very clean and tidy and stocked with staples such that a starter ration of food was all we needed to settle in. The AC in the bedrooms meant comfortable nights of sleep, although we did turn it up (temp higher) some as to not get chilled during the night. I would recommend the Villa as a comfortable and spacious home away from home. Thank you to the owners and to Floyd for the relaxing week. Additional bonus was the +29c days in Tobago when had -29c back in North Western Canada, Richard
Nicole Fearon from Trinidad visited in August 2010 and awarded
The house sits on a lovely site on a hill with views down to the sea. It is in good sized, well maintained grounds with fruit trees - mangoes were in season and straight from the tree. Yummm.
The pool is a good size and lots of paved area for sitting to sunbath or relax.
The house has 3 good sized air conditioned bedrooms, one with on-suite bathroom, and the beds were comfortable.
The best feature about the house is a great balcony which catches cool breeze all day and is a wonderful place to sit and read or chat. A real home away from home in beautiful Tobago.
Kevin from U.S.A. visited in August 2010 and awarded
Cool Breeze is a fantastic place to spend a week in Tobago. The location (Bacolet) is quiet and secure with easy walking access to the beach as well as being centrally located on the island.
The house is great -- very modern -- including an excellent kitchen. Of course -- the pool is also fantastic.
Floyd (caretaker) and his dog Diego are great hosts.
Would definitely like to stay there again.
Gayatri Baran from Trinidad visited in April 2010 and awarded
My stay at this villa was really a wonderful experience. We had a great time there. We thoroughly enjoyed the presence of Fred(the caretaker) and his little companion Diego (his dog). The accommodations were very comfortable and fully equipped. Truely a home away from home.
I would definitely recommend Cool Breeze to anyone who wants to have a comfortable and relaxing stay in Tobago.
I must say this was one of my best vacations ever.
Thank you Cool Breeze.