Cy-Ed Residence - Summary Description
2-bedroom Cottage/Small House. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Cy-Ed Residence is a small fully-furnished two-bedroom house located on the old Milford Road at Lambeau, opposite the excellent Shore Things café and craft shop.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Cy-Ed Residence:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Cy-Ed Residence
Cy-Ed residence is located in Lambeau, that is just midway Crown Point International Airport and the main Sea Port in the island's capital Scarborough.
This location gives you the advantage of being in a peaceful environment , yet in close proximity to most tourist attractions.
Living and dinning could not have been easier as you can either do it yourself or you can dine at a near by resturant and cafe'.
Cy-Ed is a two bedroom fully furnished house that can sleep 2-4 persons , cable T.V. air conditioning in one room; kitchen with all amenities and washer and dryer.
If you are all about being on your own time and doing whatever, whenever this is definitly your stop.