Eternity Villa - Summary Description
3-bedroom Holiday Villa. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Eternity Villa is a three-bedroom villa located on half an acre of landscaped grounds on the higher slopes of Mount Irvine.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Eternity Villa:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Eternity Villa
Caribbean villa with Pool, Sea View, close to Beach, Golf, Nature Walks
Nestled on 1/2 acre of beautifully landscaped grounds and offering absolute privacy, this tastefully decorated villa combines elements of the traditional Caribbean plantation home with modern architectural features. It is fully fenced and burglar proofed, with alarm system. The Villa is only five minutes drive to shops, restaurants, the Mt. Irvine Golf Course and beautiful sandy beaches on the Caribbean coast, ten minutes to Tobago Plantations Golf Course and Stonehaven Bird Sanctuary.
The private swimming pool and secluded pool deck are surrounded by tropical foliage and furnished with four sunbeds and two poolside chairs. All bedrooms are fitted with air-con and ceiling fans. Also included is Telephone, Cable TV, CD Player/Radio, bed linen, BBQ. Fully equipped kitchen, including microwave, and laundry room. Maid service included, with Cook on request.
Situated in a private rural area, up a hill, above the Mount Irvine Golf Course, with views of the Caribbean Sea, Eternity Villa is beautifully located to provide you with peace and privacy, with all the amenities you need for a day by (or in) the pool, listening to the wonderful sounds of nature, in particular tropical birdsong, and/or your favourite CDs. You can make your own cocktails and enjoy a peaceful and romantic sunset on the upstairs balcony in total privacy. You can even hire a chef for a very private meal on your own veranda.