Ginger Lilies Villa - Summary Description
4-bedroom Holiday Villa. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Ginger Lilies Villa is a four-bedroom villa situated on Oleander Drive, within a 5-minute drive of Mount Irvine beach and other popular facilities.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Ginger Lilies Villa:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Ginger Lilies Villa
Ginger Lilies is a spacious, light and airy newly-built colonial style villa with four fully air-conditioned spacious bedrooms that comfortably sleeps up to eight guests (plus 1 baby up to the age of two years).
Being just a short drive away from the lovely sandy beaches at Buccoo Bay, Mount Irvine Bay and Stonehaven Bay and just 15 minutes away from the world famous Pigeon Point Beach. We believe that Ginger Lilies is perfectly located as it is close enough to all the action, yet just far enough away from it when all you want is peace and quiet and a good nights sleep.
With its elevated position this lovely house has fantastic panoramic views out towards Buccoo and the Caribbean Sea and on a clear day the outline of Tobago's sister island Trinidad is clearly visible. Having been specifically designed to benefit from gentle tropical breezes the villa is very cool and airy. Together with its own private swimming pool, secure landscaped gardens and cool, shady veranda it is the perfect place to enjoy breakfast, an alfresco lunch or a cocktail at sun set. A gas BBQ is provided for our guest convenience. There is also a small but well stocked supermarket within walking distance from the house.