Grafton House - Summary Description
4-bedroom Holiday Villa. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Grafton House is a traditional Tobago Great House located at, unsurprisingly, Grafton. The property is set on eight acres of garden and bordered on three sides by a 200 acre bird and wildlife sanctuary and overlooks the Caribbean Sea.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Grafton House:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Grafton House
Grafton House is a beautiful, privately owned, 1930's plantation house situated within the bird and wildlife haven of the Grafton Estate. This large house, with its idyllic hilltop location at Grafton Estate, Tobago, offers superb self-catering accommodation for up to nine adult guests. Nestled within a large and lush tropical garden, Grafton House provides magnificent panoramic views across the island and the Caribbean Sea.
The house retains all the original character of its period construction and has been sympathetically modernised by its owners to provide the convenience we expect today. Extensive polished, dark wood floors, high ceilings, and large verandas on all sides are complemented by a large, well equipped kitchen and three bathrooms (two en-suite).
Inside the house is light and airy. Sea breezes cool the spacious living and dining rooms which along with the double bedrooms are fitted with ceiling fans and newly installed with air conditioning.
Accommodation for sleeping is flexible, comprising a triple bedroom, two double bedrooms, a twin bedroom and a cot (for the young visitor), allowing up to nine adults and a child to stay at any one time.
The garden surrounds the house and its exotic plants and extensive lawns are the perfect place to relax by the side of the large private swimming pool (36'x16') or enjoy a friendly game of croquet.