Hawksbill House - Summary Description
3-bedroom Holiday Villa. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Hawksbill House is set in lush surroundings just 100m from the beach at Stonehaven Bay. This lovely three-bedroom villa (one of a group of three) provides the very highest levels of accommodation just yards from one of the island's finest beaches.
Remarkably few villas on Tobago are truly beachside. This small group of individual villas are genuinely beside the beach and offer the highest standards of holiday accommodation. We conducted a detailed pre-review inspection of the villas in 2008. Click on the Review tab to see further details.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Hawksbill House:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Provided by the owners or extracted from their website at www.tobagobeachvillas.com
Located at Stonehaven Bay on the Caribbean coast of Tobago, this lovely Caribbean villa is set in lush surroundings just one hundred yards from one of Tobago's most picturesque beaches.
Hawksbill House, designed by a local Tobagan architect, incorporates many traditional West Indian features and yet is modern and sophisticated in style.
- Three bedrooms / Sleeps six
- The living/dining room area opens onto a wide verandah. The verandah leads on to a teak sundeck and an inviting 20 foot diameter circular swimming pool.
- Three bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, located on first floor.
- One has a queen size double bed, one has a double size bed and the other bedroom has two single beds beds.
- All bed and bath linen including beach towels supplied.
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned but also have ceiling fans for those who prefer to be lulled to sleep by the sound of the surf.
- The spacious kitchen is tastefully appointed and fully equipped.
- BBQ provided for guest use.
- Laundry facilities adjoining the kitchen.
- An outdoor shower to refresh you as you return from the beach.
- Cable TV and CD player with radio.
Hawksbill House, Tobago:
- Housekeeper will cook by arrangement
- Children welcome / babysitter available on request
- Cot and high chair available at no extra cost
- Maximum pool depth - 1.5 metres
- Security safe within villa.
- 20 minute taxi ride from Crown Point International Airport, Tobago. Price: Approximately $12 USD.
Further information is available on our own website