Hibiscus - Summary Description
2 unit Villa development. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Hibiscus is a luxury beachfront villa on the beach front at Black Rock and looking over lovely Courland Bay.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Hibiscus:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Hibiscus
If you are looking for the perfect destination for a family holiday wedding, or any other celebration, why not consider the beautiful island of Tobago where the stunning white sand beaches and crystal clear blue waters of the Caribbean are simply outstanding.
If you are looking to establish more permanent roots in Tobago we may be able to help. Heritage Leisure (Tobago Ltd) operate an ongoing programme of select developments on this beautiful island - please contact our team.
Tobago is an island of natural beauty, home to no less than two hundred different species of birds. A place to choose when you are content to spend your time wriggling your toes in the sand, warming your skin in the sun and snorkelling amidst fish stocked coral gardens.
Enjoying a temperate climate all year round, Tobago is also ideal for golfing enthusiasts within your party and with a choice of two 18-hole golf courses you are sure to find a challenge to suit all.
Tobago really is the 'peace and quiet' island of the Caribbean where you are guaranteed a friendly welcome.
A luxury villa ideal for smaller family holidays or for guests attending a Mirage wedding. The villa is situated on the beachfront next door to Mirage. The villa has 4 double bedrooms with private bathrooms, 3 lounges, open verandas, gardens and swimming pools. Hibiscus can accommodate 8 guests.