Hummingbird Haven - Summary Description
2-bedroom Cottage/Small House. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Hummingbird Haven is located on a hillside overlooking Castara Bay. The two-bedroom wooden house offers a 60-foot veranda running the length of the house and two ensuite bedrooms.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Hummingbird Haven:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Hummingbird Haven
Welcome To Hummingbird Haven. Situated 85 steps up on the hillside overlooking Castara Bay and a river bed leading to a delightful waterfall.
Accommodation comprises of a long (60ft) living / kitchen area with:
- 3 piece suite
- Fridge / freezer
- Cooker and all Utensils
- Walk into two bedrooms each with
- Double Bed
- En suite shower, WC & Wash basin
From Bedrooms walk through double doors onto the verandah running the length of the house (60ft). From here you can watch the sun set over the Caribbean with a glass of rum and what you fancy, whilst listening to the waves lapping onto the beach at Big Bay.