Mahogany Villa - Summary Description
3-bedroom Holiday Villa. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Mahogany Villa is one of five luxury 3-bedroom villas located on the attractive and desirable Villas On The Green development in an lovely two-acre valley adjacent to, and bordering, the Mount Irvine golf course.
These villas represent an ideal holiday accommodation base and could be an ideal solution for large wedding, family or corporate events.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Mahogany Villa:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Provided by the owners or extracted from their website at www.mahoganyvillatobago.com
About Mahogany Villa, Tobago
Mahogany Villa is located in Mount Irvine, bordering this world class golf course. With a view of the Caribbean Sea through the palms on the course, this villa offers a relaxing holiday ambience. Designed for open air living with shady verandahs and upper sun terraces, Mahogany Villa has a private plunge pool and shares a large 60 foot (20m) swimming pool with entertainment facilities.
Mahogany Villa is ideal for any large gathering. With access to the grounds straight off the verandah, the Villa remains private to our guests whilst creating an ideal reception setting. Societies such as golfers, scuba divers, bird watchers, corporate bonuses, any society gathe, weddings, family gatherings,and birthday celebrations will all be enhanced by Mahogany Villa, the perfect reception venue.
This holiday accommodation includes three bedrooms on two floors.
- Three bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, sleeping max 8 people
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Master bedroom on ground floor. King size bed opens to large verandah
- Two bedrooms on upper level. One with Queen size bed and one with two double beds both have individual balconies.
- Access from upstairs onto upper level sun terrace
- Cots (cribs) and high chairs are available
- Large covered open air verandah overlooking the spacious grounds
- Loungers, chairs and a hammock
- Main verandah has two fans. The one over the 6 seater table has a light
- Gas fired BBQ
- Dining table for four - six people, for outdoor dining
- Private outdoor jacuzzi/ plunge pool to easily accommodate six people. The Jacuzzi is down a couple of steps off the verandah and set in the ground at lawn level
- The verandah is accessed through two sets of double glass doors off the living area with two steps. It can also be accessed through single (normal wood / glass panelled) door from the master bedroom
- Main dining table seats six people. Additional breakfast bar seating for two people.
- Living area with comfortable furnishings, chairs and sofas.
- Cable TV
- CD stereo music system
- Telephone. The telephone has an ADSL connection available for use FOC
Self Catering Kitchen:
- Fully outfitted with all modern amenities, appliances, crockery and cutlery
- Electric hob/oven/grill
- Coffee maker
- Fridge with freezer and ice maker
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Private 2.5 acre estate with landscaped grounds
- Gated entrance for private, tranquil and safe holiday environment
- 60 foot (20m) swimming pool with sun loungers
- Pool bar - suitable for parties, weddings or other events
- Toilet facilities
- Gateway with direct access to the Mount Irvine Golf Course
There is a security box in the villa for the use of our clients since we cannot take responsibility for losses. The property is fully fenced with remote controlled electric vehicle access gates. The grounds are lit all night by general lighting of the pathways, driveways and Villa front doors plus underwater lighting in the communal swimming pool. There are further lights triggered by PIR's. We usually have a night time guard and daytime gardeners so there is somebody around most of the time to keep an eye on things and to help with local knowledge and any minor problems that may occur.
Mahogany Villa has a housekeeper, Arlene, who is on duty every day, except Sundays, from approximately 09:30 to after lunchtime to clean the Villa, do the laundry and to generally help our clients have an enjoyable stress free vacation time. Babysitting and preparation of meals can be arranged for an additional charge.
All bed and bath linens are provided.
Further information is available on our own website