Marie's Cottages - Summary Description
2 Cottages. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Located adjacent to the Mount Irvine Bay Hotel championship golf course, Marie's Place is a sprawling bungalow set in delightful, well kept tropical gardens. It is a walk of about 10 minutes to nearby Grange Beach in Mount Irvine Bay. The villa has been split into two two-bedroom self-contained apartments, one called Tamarind Cottage and the other Lime Tree Cottage.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Marie's Cottages:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Marie's Cottages
Relax in these traditional Caribbean style accommodations that are perfect for all your self–catering needs. Set in the scenic Mt. Irvine area, these lovely 2 bedroom cottages, surrounded by its beautiful tropical garden is your ideal home away from home. On Friday and Saturday afternoons at Marie’s you can also find a BBQ on site, if you fancy a taste of the local flavour.
Your journey to discovering Tobago is just a 5 minute walk away, where you can find Grange Beach on one side, and on the other, the Mt Irvine Bay Golf Club, which is an international championship quality 18-hole course. Also within reasonable walking distance is the infamous Buccoo beach area, where you can find tours to Buccoo Reef and the ‘Sunday School’ beach party.
Tobago’s top beaches, restaurants and even Crown Point International airport, are all only a short drive away. With a main transportation route at our doorstep, getting around the island is pretty easy which makes Marie’s a perfect location for your stay.