Oleander Villa - Summary Description
4-bedroom Holiday Villa. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Oleander Villa is situated overlooking the Atlantic & Caribbean side of the island yet within five minutes drive of three of the best beaches on the island.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Oleander Villa:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Oleander Villa
Oleander Villa is set on the hillside near Mount Irvine over looking the Caribbean sea and Buccoo Reef. It is five minutes from the golf course, and three of the best beaches.
- A daily maid service is included in the rental and staff will be on hand to take care of the pool/Jacuzzi together with the grounds.
- Car hire, in house cooking, and island tours can all be arranged at your request
Tobago is the quintessential Caribbean island. Perfect horseshoe bays, palm trees, and rum punch. It is rich in peace and harmony and its colourful history mingles with deep-rooted folklore. Tales of pirates, buccaneers, buried treasure and its insistence that Tobago was the island to inspire the story of Robinson Crusoe.
The Island boasts some of the most beautiful beaches in the world: Pigeon Point, Englishman's Bay and Turtle Beach, with under-water delights at Buccoo Reef, stunning views, a rain forest, excellent restaurants, carnival, calypso and steel bands; all enhanced by a slow, easy pace of life, lots of local colour and an abundance of welcome tranquility.
Oleander Villa is set on the hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea. It is 5 minutes from the golf course and 3 of the best beaches on the island.
Accommodation Comprises: Four double bedrooms, three with ensuite bathrooms. The master bedroom also has a queen size sofa bed. Spacious sitting room, cable T.V., stereo and French doors leading to the veranda. Fully fitted kitchen, dining area and breakfast patio. The 30ft shaped pool with adjoining Hot tub is situated adjacent to the front veranda.