Paradise Point Villa - Summary Description
2-bedroom Holiday Villa. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Paradise Point Villa is a lovely 2-bedroom rental villa that enjoys picture book views of the Caribbean Sea and Castara Village. The villa has a wrap-around private terrace with direct access to a 2,000 sq.ft. deck overlooking the sea. There is a private nature trail through the rainforest and the secluded 35ft Mystic Falls are at your doorstep.
This lovel property is located alongside an equally special 2-bedroom villa, Paradise Point Villa. We enjoyed five days at this very unique property in 2007 and our full review of the property is available via the 'Review' tabs at the top and bottom of the page.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Paradise Point Villa:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Provided by the owners or extracted from their website at www.paradisepointvilla.com
In one of the most breathtaking locations in the Caribbean's West Indies, The Villas at Paradise Point and their nature trail provide an idyllic, natural setting for vacation, romance, spiritual contemplation-or special occasions, such as weddings, renewal of vows, honeymoons, yoga retreats, eco groups, family reunions and other gatherings.
Whether you're a couple, group, or family, there is an accommodation that fits your needs. Nestled along the calm waters of Tobago's leeward coast, The Villas at Paradise Point feature:
- Two elegant villas, Paradise Point Villa and Paradise Point Apartment ('Bamboo'), with private terraces with views of the sea, the rainforest and the picturesque fishing village of Castara
- A 2,000 square foot partially covered deck with an exquisite panoramic view for events or a place to lime with friends in the evening
- Great access Tobago's best snorkeling & swimming beaches, 5 minutes to Castara Bay & 12 minutes to Englishman's Bay
Experience all that friendly Tobago has to offer, from the festive outdoor concerts, world-class scuba-diving, sail surfing and snorkeling to local delicacies. The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff and the villagers will put a smile on your face to match the smile on theirs.
Paradise Point Apartment
The apartment is an elegant two level 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom villa tucked into the rainforest with two levels of terraces that offer panoramic views of Castara Bay, the rainforest, and the sea. The upper level with 1,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor living contains the master bedroom, sitting and dining areas and fully equipped kitchen. The two smaller bedrooms open onto a second terrace that features lovely outdoor bar -a great area to 'lime' with friends.
Paradise Point Villa
Paradise Point Villa is an elegant 2-bedroom, 2 bathroom villa with two sitting rooms and a wrap around terrace. The two sides of the villa are joined by a fully equipped kitchen that opens over a bar onto the terrace and a view of the sea and the village. Approached from the main deck by either of two flying staircases, the villa is ideal for two couples or a family that can be accommodated by the two queen sized beds.
Further information is available on our own website