Raintree House - Summary Description
5+bedroom Holiday Villa. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Raintree House is located on a 3/4-acre hillside plot on Mount Irvine overlooking the Buccoo Reef and the Caribbean Sea. Visitors love the infinity pool, with its fibre optic lighting. The house is attractively and comfortably furnished with vaulted ceilings attracting cooling breezes. The garden is full of exotic trees and shrubs.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Raintree House:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Raintree House
High above Mt. Irvine Bay, with spectacular views of Buccoo Reef and Pigeon Point, this lovely villa invites relaxation. The house is spacious and cool. The large living area, with its high vaulted ceiling, opens onto a generous verandah. This overlooks a variety of sitting out areas including a tiled terrace under a shady pergola and an infinity swimming pool.
Five double bedrooms, each with ensuite bathrooms, have air conditioning and large ceiling fans. The large, modern kitchen is fully equipped. Housekeeping is provided six days a week. Catering, laundry and babysitting services are also available, by arrangement. Hint: Click on any image for a full size version.
All five bedrooms have air conditioning, large ceiling fans and ensuite bathrooms.
The spacious master bedroom has a king size bed, integral dressing room and bathroom. Its wide french doors open onto a verandah looking out at one of the most impressive views on the island.
The other four bedrooms all have queen size beds and large closets. Two have their own verandahs, with miniature kitchens (fridge, microwave etc..) Master bedroom Guest bedroom Bedroom balcony