SillyCotton Valley - Summary Description
2-bedroom Cottage/Small House. Reader Satisfaction Rating
SillyCotton Valley is a small two-bedroom cottage set on 3 acres of tropical land overlooking the fishing village of Parlatuvier. The house is remote, with no neigbouring properties, but offers total isolation in a lush tropical setting.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about SillyCotton Valley:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by SillyCotton Valley
The cottage stands alone on 3 acres of tropical park and garden overlooking the fishing village of Parlatuvier. Although there are no neighbors in the usual sense, you will see a few houses on the surrounding hills and hear distant sounds. But mainly you will hear birds and the surf - if the wind blows from the west. The nearby North Side Road is a quiet country road with very little traffic. There are only very few tourist in this remote corner of Tobago. The fruit trees in the garden (Mango, Papaya, Banana, Oranges, Manderines) attract a lot of birds from the nearby rainforest that you can watch from the verandas. Or go and pick the fruits yourself. The cottage has a well equipped kitchen with a large refrigerator and a bathroom with a hot water shower. It is equipped with 110 V and 220 V. Telephone and fax are available, internet access possible. Spend your holidays between rainforest and the Caribbean sea. Some of Tobago's finest beaches are only minutes away.