Solitaire - Summary Description
4-bedroom Holiday Villa. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Solitaire is a lovely French Colonial style villa - light and white with Demerara shutters, high ceilings and a bright and airy atmosphere. Situated high up on the Mount Irvine Estate with wonderful views.
We understand that this villa is also for sale.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Solitaire:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Solitaire
Solitaire nestles on a hillside and from its elevated position affords particularly idyllic views over Buccoo Reef and the Caribbean Sea.
The spacious open-plan dining and lounge area features a lofty pickled pine ceiling, cool tiled floors, coral stone walls and columns creating a light and airy ambience. Elegant French doors open onto the natural teak patio and sundeck which flanks the dramatic infinity edged pool and is an ideal area for alfresco dining.
Accommodation offers two master bedroom with queen-sized flour poster beds and two double bedrooms, all air-conditioned with en suite bathrooms. In contrast to the rest of the villa, all bedrooms have hardwood floors, and French doors that lead onto the sundeck. The villas is fitted with an interesting mixture of soft furnishings and handcrafted furniture from Trinidad.
Staff: Housekeeper/laundress, poolman, gardener, cook by arrangement
Children: by arrangement
Nearest hotel: Mount Irvine
Nearest beaches: Mount Irvine and Grange