Top O' Tobago - Summary Description
2-bedroom Cottage/Small House. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Top O' Tobago Villa comprises of three self-contained studio apartment 'cabanas', plus a one-bedroom cottage (with external access to a small 2nd bedroom). Guests of the cabana have shared use of the cottage swimming pool. The owner occupies the cottage from mid-October to mid-April so only the cabanas are available during the peak high-season months.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Top O' Tobago:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Top O' Tobago
Top O’ Tobago is a six acre property containing a large main house (1800ft2/ 200m2), three cabanas (studio apartments) and a swimming pool, nestled among extensive gardens atop a hill overlooking the Caribbean Sea. At Top O Tobago there are 360 degree views of coastlines and hillsides, patios and gardens, orchards and forests, and original works of art. Indoor and outdoor spaces flow as one. The main house and each cabana have its own kitchen, dining patio and garden, and share common access to the pool and barbecue areas.
It is a five minute walk to Arnos Vale Bay, a world class snorkeling beach, as well as to the start of the Mot Mot Trail, a well recommended hiking trail; or you can walk around the numerous nature paths which exist on the property. It is a short drive to the only airport on the island, the capital city of Scarborough, and numerous tourist amenities.
Top O’ Tobago is a leader in environmental care. We use natural ventilation; treat our drinking water; re-use our gray water for irrigation; and compost our organic waste.