Villa Limbo - Summary Description
3-bedroom Holiday Villa. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Villa Limbo is one of the 3-bedroom Villa homes in the Sanctuary Resort development on the Grafton Estate in Pleasant Prospect. The Villa is decorated with a Caribbean motif, original local paintings and is graced with mahogany and teak handcrafted furniture. Two decks surrounding a plunge pool provide views of Buccoo Reef and the turquoise Caribbean. Three light and airy bedrooms with their own views complement the Villa's cottage charm.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Villa Limbo:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Villa Limbo
Welcome To Villa Limbo on Tobago 'The Mysterious Isle' - Located just a short walking distance from the beautiful Grafton Beach on the Caribbean sea.
Come splash in your own private plunge pool or take a dip in the ocean, only a short walk from Villa Limbo! The private villa accommodates a party of six comfortably.
You will enjoy the beauty of three bedrooms, two kings and one queen. Each with a private bathroom. Dining room, living room and a fully-equipped kitchen and laundry room are located on the ground floor. A private plunge pool is flanked by two decks overlooking Buccoo Reef & the Caribbean Sea. Have fun feeding the native tropical birds from the poolside decks.
Perched on a hillside, overlooking Buccoo Reef on the Island of Tobago, Villa Limbo is people friendly and an ideal location for birdwatching, sun seeking, snorkeling, and scuba diving. English is the National language.
Whether you are honeymooners, a couple,or a family, you will find plenty to see and do all within a short distance from Villa Limbo!