Villa Palexaura - Summary Description
4-bedroom Holiday Villa. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Villa Palexaura is a new 4-bedroom luxury villa on the Tobago Plantations golf course in Lowlands.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Villa Palexaura:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Villa Palexaura
Beautiful Caribbean villa situated between the ocean and a PGA designed golf course comprising 4 large bedrooms, each with ensuite bathroom, sitting room and dining area, fully air-conditioned with covered verandah, swimming and paddling pool, garden and ocean lookout. Telephone, cable TV and alarm system.
Located on a peninsular jutting into the Atlantic on the Southern side of Tobago within the Tobago Plantation Development, this luxury villa is available to rent all year round.
The villa is situated within 10 minutes of the International Airport at Crown Point on a former 175 acre cane sugar plantation. The available facilities include an 18 hole Championship golf course, tennis courts and the bars and restaurants of the Hilton Hotel. Many of Tobago's stunning beaches are within a short drive of this fabulous villa.
It is fully air-conditioned with additional ceiling fans in every room. It is also cooled by the sea breezes which blow across the pool and garden. There is a lookout from which to view the sun setting across the Atlantic Ocean.
The villa has four large bedrooms with double or twin beds, each with ensuite shower rooms. There is also another small bedroom with ensuite shower room for a maid or child. It sleeps up to 9/10 people. It has a dining and sitting area with cable TV and a fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, American-style fridge, oven and microwave). Much of the living is done outside on the limestone verandah. This overlooks the large pool which includes a paddling area for children.
The villa comes with maid service 3 days per week and cooking can be arranged for an additional cost of around $8 - $20 per meal.