Villas at Stonehaven - Summary Description
14 unit Villa development. Reader Satisfaction Rating
The Villas at Stonehaven are situated on a hillside a few minutes from the sea at Stonehaven Bay. The development consists of 14 three to four-bedroom luxury boutique villas in attractive and secure grounds, with a very good restaurant The Pavilion Clubhouse.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Villas at Stonehaven:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Villas at Stonehaven
Set on a hillside with spectacular ocean views on the west coast of Tobago, The Villas at Stonehaven is one of the finest luxury resorts in the Caribbean.
The resort is an exquisite collection of elegantly appointed Villas set in ten acres of beautifully landscaped tropical gardens. Villa amenities include spacious indoor and outdoor living & dining areas; private infinity pool and spectacular ocean views. Villas can accommodate from 2 to 7 adults or families of any size. Your own daily personal housekeeper attends to your needs and will cook delicious meals on request.
Villas are immaculately furnished and feature large air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suites, full kitchens, barbeque areas and ample dining and living space. The accommodation makes for the ideal choice for couples seeking a romantic retreat; families requiring a holiday home, or groups of friends wanting their own space and independence.
By day, indulge in an in-room spa service, visit the nearby beach or explore the delights of Tobago. Evenings begin with a sun-downer complete with spectacular sunsets, to be enjoyed on your private terrace or mingling with other guests poolside at the Clubhouse bar.
The Pavilion Restaurant, open for lunch and dinner serves delicious Caribbean and Continental Cuisine and also offers room service.
The unique setting of this luxurious boutique resort also provides an unforgettable venue for weddings, small conferences and other special events.