Young's House - Summary Description
2-bedroom Cottage/Small House. Reader Satisfaction Rating
Young's House is a two-storey wooden house located just 50 metres from the beach on Little Bay in Castara village. The house, which is simple but very cosy has two bedrooms and will sleep four people. The upstairs double Bedroom has mosquito net and fan as well as en-suite shower and toilet and an ajoining lounge and veranda. Downstairs is the kitchen and a second bedroom with two single beds with fan and nets as well as a bathroom. Both showers have instant warm water.
Click on the tabs at the top and bottom of this listing to access the following information pages about Young's House:
- Features: location information, room/rental rates, contact details, features and facilities
- Map: an interactive satellite map showing the exact location of the property
- Review: a detailed myTobago review of the property (click any photo to enlarge)
- Reports: real-world reports of the property written by guests who have stayed there
- Add Report: if you have stayed at this property, please share your experiences, good or bad
- Email: send an email directly to the property via our reader enquiry service (not via myTobago)
Website extracts and/or information supplied by Young's House
Young's House is situated in the beautiful fishing village of Castara, at Little Bay to be exact (also called Heavenly Bay), among a lot of trees only 50 yards (approx. 50 metres) from the beach. Young's is a two-story house (upstairs is wooden) that sleeps up to 4 persons.
The upstairs double bedroom has mosquito net and fan with en-suite shower (warm and cold water) as well as toilet. The double doors open onto the veranda, which leads to the open lounge-dining area. From there you can enjoy watching a large variety of lovely birds that will surly come and visit you.
Downstairs has a fully equipped kitchen (including stove/oven, small fridge, electric grill, toaster, twin tub washing machine, etc) and also a twin bedroom with nets, fan as well an bathroom with hot and cold shower.
Linen and towels will be provided, but please bring along your own beach towels.
The beach at Little Bay offers great swimming and snorkeling and the Boathouse Restaurant is close by.
Iris and Chester, who manage the house, will always be ready to answer any questions and are there to assist you whenever they are needed. Therefore we provide a local cellular phone to ensure, that you can always get in touch with them.
On request they provide reasonable airport transfers as well.