Rain, Rain go away

Weather reports, questions and comment.
Carol G
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Rain, Rain go away

Post by Carol G »

Maybe I living in the rain zone...finally on Friday & Sat it did not rain...sorry that would be daytime. It started raining again late Sat night, after 1:00 through Sunday and off and on Monday. Felt sorry for anyone who was only here the past few weeks.
Some rouge clouds today and then sunshine! For the past three weeks, have had two days of sunshine a week...but it's a lot warmer than Toronto.
Cheers, Carol
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

Re: Rain, Rain go away

Post by Paul Tallet »

It should go away Carol.

I said there was a very small risk of rain from the south. It has eased off now but there are still plumes of moisture shooting north over Tobago in the upper atmosphere.

I am sensing a wetter than average dry season because there have hardly been any big hurricanes to cool the sea. If there is any significant rain it will come from the south so you have to hope the trade winds pick up.

Regards
Paul Tallet
Public Relations Consultant for Mother Nature
Hugh S
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Post by Hugh S »

Send some of that rain our way, please. We are in the midst of a serious drought.

Soon come, mid January.

Hugh 8)
Carol G
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Carol G »

Hi Paul,
That's great news....as most of the storms we get come from the Northeast NOT THE SOUTH. It's now day 3 of mostly sunshine; some rain around 5:00 am then clearing, maybe a few liquid sunshine moments.

Hugh,
Awesome...see you in Jan/Feb...no rain in San Fran? odd weather patterns these days. Had heard snow storms in the east and the Canadian prairies getting snow. Would have loved to send the noah ark weather we've been getting. But as commented to Paul, seems to be getting better.

Cheers, Carol
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

Post by Paul Tallet »

Ha Ha Ha ... it may look like it's coming from the wherever's ... but that is how it looks from ground zero.

Ungodly earthlings (like me) that watch the sat-loops see the business coming from the south which is from where it came in another kind of different direction :mrgreen:

Have a lovely holiday and keep smiling :)

Regards
Paul Tallet
Public Relations Consultant for Mother Nature

Return to “Weather”