Paul Tobago Trip

Weather reports, questions and comment.
Phil Bondie
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Paul Tobago Trip

Post by Phil Bondie »

Hi Paul, When are you going to be in Tobago? I will be arriving on the 17th. Judi not coming till middle of Jan. We should meet at the Suckhole. I will probably be eating there 2 or 3 times a week. Since Mike is not with Kings Bay Cafe the Suckhole is right up there with the Fish Pot. The THA took down Jaba's so no more liming there. Call me, phone number is still the same 310-9411. Watch what you eat so you can enjoy your time in Tobago this year. Phil
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

Re: Paul Tobago Trip

Post by Paul Tallet »

Hello Phil

I am arriving in Tobago on the 14th December (next Monday) and sadly leaving on the 8th January. Does that mean I will miss Judi? That would be a shame.

I will get in contact with you, no problem, looking forward to seeing you and to eating with you at the Suck Hole.

Regards
Paul Tallet
Public Relations Consultant for Mother Nature
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Have a great trip, Paul. Sorry that we'll miss you.

Greetings, Phil - I thought you had abandoned us. Good to hear you are going back.

Cheers
Steve
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

Post by Paul Tallet »

Thank you Steve.

I am finding that Christmas/New Year is suiting me in recent years and I know you go a little later ... so I hope you have a good holiday too ... emphasis on the word 'Holiday'.

Regards
Paul Tallet
Joanne Green
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Joanne Green »

Dear Phil-
Sorry to hear that King's Bay Cafe isn't good any more. But what in God's name is the "Suckhole"? I take it that it's a restaurant. We will be at the Naturalist at the end of January for 2+ wks. and are always looking for good places to eat.
I'm not sure if Dick & I have ever met you, but I see your posts from time to time.

Joanne Green
Joanne Green
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Joanne Green »

Hi Paul,
OOPS!! If I had read Steve's post first, I would have known what the Suckhole is!!

Joanne
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

Post by Paul Tallet »

Hello Joanne

You met Phil and Judi when you came to the KBC with me a few years ago (they were the really handsome couple :mrgreen: ) so you should have no problem getting reacquainted. Sorry I will miss you again this year.

Hi Phil

I am going to the Suck Hole on Wednesday next week. I called in there a couple of days ago to check where it is and, boy, the size of the dishes they are doing there ... looks good.

So I will text you before next Wednesday ... I guess I will arrive about 1.30 because I am going out with Zolani for a drift snorkel over near Little Tobago during the morning.

I will also be in Charlottesville tomorrow with Taffy the First Sea Lord going to Lovers Bay so may catch you somewhere then.

Regards
Paul Tallet
Phil Bondie
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Phil Bondie »

Paul, Have been trying to call you. I have the right number but just can't get through, call or text. I am sitting at the Suckhole now, Dec. 23 3:30, just finished a great meal, grilled tuna. I do get your messages. The Suckhole closes at 4 to 4:30 and will be closed Thursday and Friday this week.. It will be open?, I am told Sat. and Sunday. Keep trying to call me and one of these times you will get through. Hope to see you. The Suckhole has a good internet connection, but it is down at night otherwise I have to go to the library or Sharons. Phil
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

Post by Paul Tallet »

Ok Phil

I am glad you are getting my messages ... thanks for the Heads Up on the Suck Hole ... I will be there and will text you when I come (how dare they shut for Christmas :mrgreen: ) ... gotta eat somewhere !! ... see you soon.

Regards
Paul Tallet
Phil Bondie
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Post by Phil Bondie »

Paul, This message is a repeat of my first message in this thread. When are you going? I am arriving on Dec. 19th. Judi not until mid Jan. Phone number is the same 310-9411. Suckhole will still be 2-3 times a week. Although I hear it is really popular (it's been found) and can be hard to get a table at times. Don't know if Jabba has a new place. I have been told Charlotteville has been getting alot of rain. Hope we bring sunshine. You know where I stay. Call me Phil
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

Post by Paul Tallet »

Will do Phil.

I get there the day before you and I will be coming to Charlottesville alot because of the Suckhole and, of course, my favourite beach.

I am there for 4 weeks until 15th January so hopefully we get Judi or perhaps meet her at the airport as she comes in.

Very much looking forward to catching up with you.

Regards
Paul Tallet
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

Post by Paul Tallet »

Hello Phil

I am planning to come to Charlottesville around lunchtime on Thursday (22nd Dec) and you know what happens for lunch in Charlottesville.

I will call on you or ring you when I get there.

Regards
Paul Tallet

Return to “Weather”