Today's Weather In Tobago

Weather reports, questions and comment.
M Smith

Today's Weather In Tobago

Post by M Smith » Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:04 pm

Hi
Congratulations to Paul for another very accurate forecast. We are currently sitting in an internet cafe in Canaan and the rain is absolutely terrential!! Its been like this all day although the last week was (mostly) amazing sunshine!
Our hotel tells us that the island is currently on 'Storm watch' but are unable to tell us anything more! We are due to go out on Island Girl (catamarran) on Tuesday but are now thinking it might be an idea to cancel....................!
Thanks again to Paul for his great contributions.
Rgds
Madeleine and Trevor

Paul Tallet
Weather Guru
Great Britain

Post by Paul Tallet » Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:14 pm

Aw ... Shucks :oops:

Thanks Madeleine and Trevor ... I need that type of feedback when something is happening and the 'others' don't report it.

I also appreciate feedback whenever I get it wrong.

I reckon Tuesday is 50:50 for the trip and looking better for Wednesday before the next Wave comes in although it could come early, like this one.

Have a great holiday.

Regards
Paul Tallet
Public Relations Consultant for Mother Nature

M Smith

Post by M Smith » Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:18 pm

Today's weather....
Very very heavy rain and winds. Has not stopped since yesterday morning. Hardly slept last night due to thunder storms and torrential rain!!
Have never seen anything like it! We are feeling a bit fed up!!!
Glad we cancelled boat trip-lol!!
Here's to Gatwick!
Madeleine and Trevor

Paul Tallet
Weather Guru
Great Britain

Post by Paul Tallet » Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:23 pm

Book your Boat trip for tomorrow ... it's looking fine.

Cheers
Paul Tallet
Public Relations Consultant for Mother Nature

M Smith

Post by M Smith » Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:00 pm

sadly we couldn't, it was our last day!!
Am feeling for those affected by Hurrican Dennis, we only witnessed the foetal development of it and that alone was scary!

Looking back over the last 2 weeks apart from the 3 consecutive days of relentless rain and one other rainy day, we had lovely sunshine..so we can't really complain!
I will post our holiday reports in the relevant sections. We learned a lot from my Tobago (esp. re the weather-thanks again Paul) so its good to be able to give something back!

Return to “Weather”