It's again about the weather

Weather reports, questions and comment.
[email protected]

It's again about the weather

Post by [email protected] »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 19 July 2002

Hey there, first of all I want to thank everyone who took the time and wrote down their impressions about the Coco Reef. That made the decision where to go pretty easy for me and my girlfriend. So, there's still the weather question - I guess every month is covered in these postings, except late august / begin september. Also, consider me a total carribbean newbie - any absolutely must, where to go etc.? Any info will be appreciated. Thanks beforehand - Dirk
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 19 July 2002

Hello Dirk If you are a totally Caribbean newbie, believe you me, you are in for a treat! Have a look at the Weather section of our general Information pages (http://www.myTobago.info/weather.htm). This will give you the sunshine/rainfall statistics. Who can tell with the weather nowadays? As to your question about what to do, I can only suggest that you browse the forum postings and the various sections of myTobago.info and see what takes your fancy. Have a great time and please, please, add a report to the forum when you come back so that everyone else can benefit from your experiences and opinions.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “Weather”