October weather forecast

Weather reports, questions and comment.
Tracey&Adam

October weather forecast

Post by Tracey&Adam »

Hi

Our holiday is getting ever close and we have been looking at all the hurricane reports and hope that these will all be long gone when we touch down on the 2nd?!?!?!

We have been watching the daily weather reports on the site and havent noticed any rainstorms and the weather has generally been partly cloudy and between 30 and 34. Does this mean the rain has mostly been at night and sunny in the daytime??

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.................................
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

Re: October weather forecast

Post by Paul Tallet »

Hello T & A

It is impossible to predict as far as October ... we are in the peak of the wet season and the weather is particularly unpredictable at this time of year.

Thus said ... you could have 2 weeks of beautiful weather or it could be like the last week when it rained on and off for 5 days ... you would be unlucky if that happened, it's quite rare.

But ... you don't need sunshine to enjoy Tobago ... just enjoy Tobago.

Typically, expect high humidity and any rain is more likely to fall at night than during the day.

Regards
Paul Tallet
Public Relations Consultant for Mother Nature
TheHarps

Post by TheHarps »

The latest update on the weather (as of 26/9) channel for Tobago next week is saying scattered showers all week!!

We too land in Tobago on the 2nd. We are flying in on Virgin. Our first trip. Really excited even if we may have showers!!
Paul Tallet
Weather Guru

Post by Paul Tallet »

You will always get showers ... it's normal for Tobago.

Most of them fall at night or in the hours just before sunrise.

Regards
Paul Tallet
Public Relations Consultant for Mother Nature
Ian H

Post by Ian H »

Hi Tracy and Adam

Like you, I followed the forecasts with great interest before I departed for Tobago. I'm presently typing this in the Internet Cafe/ Laundromat just next to Coco Reef in Crown Point and I have to say that my concerns of the rainy season were unfounded.
Just as Paul stated in another of his most recent postings, there was some rain for a day or two when we arrived on 18th. Some really torrential downpours overnight on the first night and one or two others on the 2nd and 3rd nights. I think we also lost a morning through rain and cloud but since then it's been dry and very hot. Sometimes it's nice to have some cloud - particularly if there is no wind. Only had wind with the rain so far.
You won't be disappointed with the weather, I'm sure. Unfortunately, I'll be leaving as you arrive.

Enjoy.

Return to “Weather”