rain and showers

Weather reports, questions and comment.
Jackie
myTobago Enthusiast
myTobago Enthusiast

rain and showers

Post by Jackie »

Hi
We are off to Tobago on monday 8) . Can anyone tell me what the weather is like there at the minute please? I keep reading about rain or showers? When and how much? I am wondering whether to pack the bikini or brolly 8-[
Thanks
Jackie
Ronald
Tobago Fanatic
Tobago Fanatic

Re: rain and showers

Post by Ronald »

Hi
Right now it's partly clouded, some small showers on-off, but mostly of them during the night and thet doesn't last long eighter. The temp is mostly around +31C during daytime and around +23C - +25C during the night. The air is humid, from some 75-80% in the morning to some 45-55% during daytime, all depending on rain and cloud.
On the Internet they might show different ewather, but Tobago is such a small island, so one can not trust that weather report.
Your bikini will for sure be working fine here.
Jackie
myTobago Enthusiast
myTobago Enthusiast

Post by Jackie »

Brilliant thanks just what I wanted to hear 8)
Jackie
myTobago Enthusiast
myTobago Enthusiast

Post by Jackie »

Hi guys,
our trip is getting closer :D
How's the weather :?:
Hope the showers are still at night :?:
8)
Ronald
Tobago Fanatic
Tobago Fanatic

Post by Ronald »

Hi
Right now we have the real high-season weather, clear sky, nearly no cloud at all, no rain for a week in Crown Point. So, you will all the sun you want. The weathermen sometimes say "showers" but it's a hit-an-miss, sometimes ths showers remain at sea.
You might or might not know/think about this, but remember that the sun here is not to compare with European sun, not even the sun in Spain or Greece. We are at 11th degree north, so this tropical sun can burn a person in less than 20 minutes for those who have a sensitive skin.

Return to “Weather”