December Weather

Weather reports, questions and comment.
Tim

December Weather

Post by Tim » Fri Mar 21, 2003 6:16 pm

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 23 November 2002

Heading off to Coco Reef in early December, as can be seen in my earlier postings. Any info on the weather that other people have had whilst visiting late November to mid December would be much appreciated. PS Steve, I hope you successfully finished trimming the hedge!!

Patrick Dankou
Tobago Business
Tobago Business
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by Patrick Dankou » Fri Mar 21, 2003 6:17 pm

Hello Tim, December marks the end of our 'rainy' season, expect a lot of sunshine with the occasional brief shower on some days. The only bad December weather ( for a few days ) I can remember was in 1999 when a huge tropical depression caused massive floodings and landslides in Venezuela after passing over Trinidad & Tobago. Best regards Patrick P.S. : It is 2 pm, the sun is shining, Temp. 32°C and I am going to the beach...
Patrick Dankou
Yes Tourism - http://www.Yes-Tourism.com

Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
Great Britain

Post by Steve Wooler » Fri Mar 21, 2003 6:18 pm

Hi Tim

Hopefully others can/will provide personal recent weather info. You might, however, want to keep a watch on our weather page (http:/www.myTobago.info/weather.htm) where we provide a direct link to the Accuweather service, which includes current and 15-day weather forecasts for Tobago.

Have a great trip and please let us have your thoughts and impressions on the hotel and everything else about Tobago.

Steve

[Forum Ed]

p.s. Instead of going off on holiday, how about coming over and giving me a hand to finish clearing the trees that blew over in the storm two weeks ago?
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Tim

Post by Tim » Fri Mar 21, 2003 6:19 pm

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 26 November 2002

Patrick, many thanks for your valuable information. It,s nice to disappear off to a beach after work rather than the local Tesco superstore!! Steve, many thanks. Horror upon horrors, I forgot it was tree trouble not hedge trimming. Then again we are low on wood for the open fire in the lounge........

Pinja

Post by Pinja » Fri Mar 21, 2003 6:20 pm

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 03 December 2002

Hi!! I just came back from Tobago last week. I was there 16-26.11.2002 anI was really worried about weather berfore my trip. I thouht It will rain the whole week. Well, It was raining but only a in the morning or evening or just 5 minutes somethimes. Most of the times were + 35 degrees and sun was shining, little clouds in the sky. Don´t Worry.

Return to “Weather”