April Weather

Weather reports, questions and comment.
Ejanderso

April Weather

Post by Ejanderso »

Hello Everyone,
My girlfriend and I are traveling to Tobago on Friday, and we are really excited for our trip. We have been checking th weather, however, and have seen that it has been "mostly cloudy" and "showers" for the past week or two. This looks to extend to next week as well.

Can anybody attest to what the weather is like right now? Are we in for a rainy/cloudy week?
Ronald
Tobago Fanatic
Tobago Fanatic

Re: April Weather

Post by Ronald »

Hi
I´m in the Crown Point area, yesterday was mostly cloudy but today we will have hardly no cloud, so it will be a hot day. I would expect a temp of about +32C or +89F. During such a day, one is happy to see some cloud sometimes, when on the beach, as the sun is hot and the UV-Index is high.

The weather can sometimes be very different depending on where you stay, sunny in the south but rainy in the north or vice-verca. So it´s not possible for anyone to give you more/better information, as you did not say where you are going to spend your time in Tobago.

Also, check Mr myTobago´s Weather Guru´s report, he give you a better over-all view of the weather situation in this area of the West Indies. Sometimes the weather can change very quickly.

But, the over-all weather situation is indeed the high season weather.
Ejanderso

Re: April Weather

Post by Ejanderso »

Thank you so much for your response. We are staying near Scarborough.

Return to “Weather”