Guest Report

Friendly and hospitable studio apartment at Castara (listing)
Sonja Menstell

Guest Report

Post by Sonja Menstell »

I stay in May 2013 1 week in Porridge's Place and I feel from the first day when I arrive like I was at home. It was a very nice apartment with everything what you need in a very nice area full with beautiful plants and birds.
Is a wonderful place located just outside from castara village, perfectly to relax.
Jeanell is the friendlyst hostess I've ever encountered. Every day she and Porridge asked for me how I am. I enjoyed in their wonderful garden and I felt from the first moment at home. Even better as at home. I can this place only recommend. Gorgeous. Jeanell and Porridge are very helpfull and hospitable in anyway. You feel as you would belong to this family.
If you like to make a boat trip for snorkling or an island tour ask porridge he organized all for you. He already has a boat and some cars for rent and he know everything what you have to know about Tobago.

Castara is really a paradise on earth and never before I feel better as there and for sure I come back to Castara and to Porridge's Place.

Thanks Jeanell and Porridge for the very nice and relaxed time in your place.

Sonja Menstell

Return to “Porridge's Place”